Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This Makes Me Happy

Me, Melisa, Nissa & Angela are best friends forever. This photo was taken last 2 years to celebrate our 10th friendship anniversary. We've met & be bff  for 12 years already, time flies so fast huh. So i made this layout to dedicate my love for them, hope our friendship can last forever~


Made this layout yesterday night using Glitz - uncharted waters series. The theme & colors are perfect for my photos. Love the combination colors of dark blue & yellow. I added some textured for the background, flowers & pearls.
Details. Love the whale's design. So cute :D

Details.


Details.

I hand-stitched some paper on the top. It's my first but i like it. 


Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.

Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment